THE VVWC IS A WINE PRODUCERS’ TRADE ORGANIZATION THAT PROMOTES, ENHANCES AND CONNECTS EVERY PART OF THE WINE COMMUNITY IN THE VERDE VALLEY
The Verde Valley Wine Consortium assists in creating, nurturing and advancing the Verde Valley as a significant and important wine region – locally, regionally, nationally and internationally – in every aspect of winemaking, wine culture, wine education and wine tourism.
the board of directors
PRESENCE IN THE COMMUNITY
The Southwest Wine Center at Yavapai College is a premier wine industry and community resource, offering a comprehensive hands-on education from vineyard-to-bottle with programs in enology, viticulture and business/entrepreneurship through its estate vineyard, teaching winery, fully-operational tasting room, and region-wide wine industry research epicenter.
The Arizona Wine Growers Association (AWGA) serves grape growers and winemakers in Arizona, allying its members for representation, promotion and education. The association strives to advance with integrity the sustainable growth and production of authentic Arizona-grown wines.
The proposed AVA would cover some 130,000 acres within the Verde Valley (roughly 200 square miles) situated in Yavapai County, Arizona. It includes the communities of Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Jerome, Cornville and Camp Verde. The Verde Valley AVA is defined by unique physical factors such as topography, soils, geology and climate.
There are many Arizona wineries and tasting rooms on the Verde Valley Wine Trail that offer a variety of skillfully crafted wines to satisfy any wine taster’s palate. Every winery has its own unique personality and distinct wines for visitors to discover at each stop along the Wine Trail. Get your passport stamped along the Wine Trail to win great prizes!
membership & benefits
Whether you own a winery, grow wine grapes or have another interest in the success of the Verde Valley wine industry, there are many great reasons to become a member of the Verde Valley Wine Consortium.
Join the Verde Valley Wine Consortium, Support the wine industry and receive in return:
- Member Activities
- Member Discounts
- Exposure for Your Business
- Wineries and WIne Related Business Listings
- Regular E-Blast and Quarterly Member Meetings
- Symposium, Wine Events and More
By becoming a member you will be contributing to a pool of resources that support:
- Marketing Programs that build awareness of the Verde Valley as a premium wine region, ultimately stimulating interest and demand for Arizona wines and wine grapes.
- Promotional Programs that attract tourism and generate traffic through Verde Valley’s wineries, tasting rooms, restaurants, hotels and shops.
- Education and research programs that help members to produce the best quality product and give the best service and educational opportunities to the community.
- Legislative Support to protect member property rights, water rights, rights to farm, sustainability
BECOME A MEMBER
You can sign up at any of our events
or quarterly meetings.
A BOTTLE OF WINE CONTAINS MORE PHILOSOPHY THAN ALL THE BOOKS IN THE WORLD
— Louis Pasteur
VERDE VALLEY WINE CONSORTIUM business members
Partner Business Members and Not For Profit Members
Top Photo Credit: Tom Schumacher